Terrain Parks in Tirol
Are you in for a bit of freestyle adventure? The snow parks in Tirol are chock-full of variety. There is one thing all the parks have in common: They offer suitable obstacles for both novices and experts. Snowboarding in Tirol, whether you are seeking an "in" place to go, you want to find out what's on in town, or you'd like some party opportunities just around the corner – there is never a dull moment when you're free-skiing and snowboarding in Tirol. Find a snow park that offers just what you're looking for.
Here you'll find a selection of snow parks in Tirol:
- Check out Tirol on freestyle skis or a snowboard, practice jumps and experience diverse displays of art to boot. This is what you'll find at the Silvretta Show Snow Park.
- Snow Park Kaunertal is situated right in the middle of Tirol's youngest glacier, and is a popular rendezvous for freestylers, above all because of the extended season enjoyed here.
- Skiing and snowboarding is much more fun with a dash of adrenalin in the mix. The Almdudler Snow Park in Sölden beckons with various obstacles.
- The K Park was build for the first Winter Youth Olympics in 2012. Today this freestyle paradise is open to everyone.
- The Nitro Skyline Park Innsbruck is the only snow park worldwide that truly deserves the name "in city". Let your jumps be inspired by the city panorama and urban vibes.