Superb views of pristine Lake Achensee and the mighty peaks of the Karwendel Mountains combine to make every round of golf here truly enjoyable and memorable.
- Crystal-clear Lake Achensee, the Karwendel Massif, a fairway that winds between ancient trees, and quaint wooden shacks are integral elements of the Golf- und Landclub Achensee.
- The golf course, which was upgraded to 18-holes a couple years back, is located in the town of Pertisau.
- Despite the golf course’s location at 1000 meters above sea level it offers relatively gentle holes combined with more demanding challenges.
- The golf course boasts a beautiful clubhouse and a dual-ended driving range.
- Other facilities include two chipping greens, one putting green and numerous covered tee station. And on a not-so-good golf day the marvelous views of Lake Achensee and the rugged Karwendel Mountains make up for any bad shots.