This golf course has a distinctive flair and differs from other alpine courses.
- Golfing in the Alps always makes for a unique experience. This is even more true when playing at Zugspitz-Golf Ehrwald-Lermoos.
- Located at 1000 meters above sea level, the golf course boasts spectacular mountain views.
- The golf course, which is embedded in a moor and pastureland landscape amid a nature reserve, was carefully designed into its natural environment.
- Due to its contrasting terrain and changing elevation, the golf course is described as challenging but fair.
- The undulating topography, bunkers, water hazards, and alpine vegetation add both beauty and difficulty to the course, which requires a player who knows his game. The course is both incredibly scenic and challenging.