They know the various routes like the back of their hand and are well acquainted with the mountain terrain: bike guides will always keep you on the right track during your mountain bike holiday in Tirol.
Focus all your attention on sport and fun, without having to waste a single thought on route planning: highly trained guides take care of the nitty gritty on guided mountain bike tours in Tirol. They know the routes and explain which climbs and curves lie ahead. They also have great tips at the ready and know where to find the best spots to take breaks for refreshments and enjoy the view. These experienced pros also ensure that the level of difficulty suits those taking part, so participants are neither over nor under challenged during the tours on offer.
Guided tours in Tirol’s top bike regions
In addition to varied routes suitable for all levels of ability, you can look forward to great infrastructure with quality assured accommodation and a huge choice of guided mountain bike tours in the Tirolean Bike Centers.
- Paznaun-Ischgl: explore the most beautiful spots in Silvretta and Paznaun together with a mountain bike guide. Guided day tours as part of a group or with a private guide, as well as technique training followed by a tour are all on the Silvretta Bike-Academy programme in Ischgl.
- Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis: Sportcenter Bacher in Serfaus offers daily guided mountain bike tours during which participants receive valuable tips on improving riding skills.
- Tiroler Oberland: the 3-country bike arena at Reschen-Pass inspires bikers with a wide range of guided mountain bike tours: you can even take part in the activity programme free of charge with the Region’s Summer Card.
- Tiroler Zugspitzarena: 18 professionally guided tours for all levels of ability, from beginner to pro, are offered every week at the Tiroler Zugspitz Arena. Georg Mott and his team from Bikeguiding Zugspitzarena instruct participants on the right technique during weekly training sessions and offer a comprehensive tour programme: from easy pleasure tours to challenging routes including spectacular single trails.
- Ötztal: Bikeschule Ötztal in Sölden and the Freeride Center Morandell in Haiming are the places to go when it comes to booking guided mountain bike tours in Ötztal.
- Achensee: The specialist sports shops at Lake Achensee are happy to put you in touch with experienced mountain bike guides to accompany you on your tours around Tirol’s largest lake.
- Zillertal: a myriad of mountain bike tours awaits in the Zillertal Valley: whether for beginners, advanced or individualists – you will find a suitable guided tour at Bikearena Zillertal and Aktiv Zentrum Zillertal in Zell am Ziller. Even more guided mountain bike tours are offered in and around Mayrhofen and Hippach.
- Kitzbühel Alps: two bike schools can be found in den Kitzbühel Alps: Austria’s national mountain bike coach, Kurt Exenberger leads the team from Bike Academy in Kirchberg, who offer guided mountain bike tours and riding technique courses. Bikeschule Alpin is located at the base terminal of the gondola lifts in Hopfgarten.