Hnr. 44, 6672 Nesselwängle, Österreich
Welcome to the Hahnenkamm guest house and the Karoline holiday home. In a central location, near the cross-country ski run and bike path, starting point for numerous hikes, additional rooms with shower / toilet, balcony.
CURRENTLY THE 3G RULE APPLIES COVID-NEGATIVE TEST, OR VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS OR RECOVERY COVID-19.
Prices for the holiday home are different summer / winter plus final cleaning and visitor's tax for adults from the age of 16. The holiday home and holiday apartments are without board / breakfast
Pets are allowed but please specify when booking. !!
Landscape photography courses with a landscape photographer possible. Photo views from the photographer at chris-namesnik.at Pets are allowed but please specify when booking. !!
• Tannheimertal Nesselwängle climbing forest (high ropes course).
• approx. 110 km of summer hiking trails
• 29 managed alpine pastures and huts
• Via ferrata and garden
• 10 mountain bike trails with a length of 50 km
• The Haldensee, 2 km from Nesselwängle with a heated outdoor pool, water slide
Boating, fishing, etc.
• Paragliding and hang gliding center, tandem flights
• Guided mountain and high-altitude hikes-Gimpel-Rote Flüh
• Free hiking bus runs regularly through the valley
• Bike rental points throughout the valley, available.
• Running and Nordic walking routes
• Riding in the Berggut Gaicht, also courses.
• Rafting in the neighboring Lech Valley
• Bike arena for beginners and professionals
wireless Internet access
On which days would you like to stay in the »Haus Hahnenkamm«?
Excellent hotel. Great rooms and fantastic service.
Source: Trust You
Highlights from the 10 reviews
Good to know
- Car parks
- Wireless Internet