Add to Travel Guide
Use the star icon to add this page to your reminder list and create your own personal Tirol Travel Guide.
Kufstein’s historic old town district, the Kaunertal Glacier Road or the Villgraten Nature House in East Tirol—from sights over museums to family attractions, scenic drives and spectacular vantage points: Make the most of your Tirol holiday with the free “Tirol Travel Guide App”. Access up-to-date information about Tirol’s best sights and attractions, including photos, descriptions and smart, personalized suggestions for hundreds of selected travel experiences. You can pick out weather-related suggestions and sample travel itineraries. Discover and save unique experiences before you leave, or for inspiration while you are in Tirol.
Features of the New Tirol Travel Guide App
- Access the widest range of online information available on Tirol Sights & Attractions
- Inspiration and planning of one, three or six day itineraries
- Various Suggestion Function: Search for a nearby town and its environs
- Pick out weather-related suggestions
- Push notifications on top sights & attractions in your area
- Customer ratings of sights & attractions
- Offline Information: Access 90 percent of the App without the need for an internet connection (there will be no roaming charges)
- The App is available in four languages: German, English, Dutch and Italian