When coming to Tirol from a country where the COVID-19 situation is stable, entry is possible without restrictions. Visitors must have resided in the country they travel to Tirol from for at least 10 days.
Countries with a stable COVID-19 situation: Andorra, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal (except Lisbon and Norte regions) San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (Canary Islands only), Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican City, United Kingdom.
When entering from a country where there is not a stable COVID-19 situation or from all countries not mentioned above:
- Entry only with a negative PCR test not more than 72 hours old.
- If the test cannot be carried out abroad, entry can still be granted and the PCR test must be carried out in Austria within 48 hours of arrival.
- Until a negative test result is presented, visitors must quarantine for up to 10 days and must provide proof of where they will be staying during this period.
- The costs of the test and any accommodation costs must be paid for by the visitor.
- If the test result is negative, the quarantine can be terminated.
These countries include:
- Lisbon and Norte (Portugal)
- Île-de-France (Greater Paris) and Cote d'Azur (France)
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- Spain (except the Canary Islands).