- Entering and leaving Tirol is currently possible in exceptional cases. The borders with Germany and Switzerland will be fully opened on 15 June 2020.
- Accommodation providers (hotels, apartments, private rooms, etc.) will be allowed to open to guests from 29 May 2020, subject to certain restrictions.
- All other tourism-related infrastructure, leisure facilities and sights will also open from 29 May 2020.
- Restaurants have been open again since 15 May 2020. The following rules and restrictions apply when visiting restaurants, bars, cafés, etc.
- No major events will be permitted until at least 31 August 2020. Smaller events will be allowed step by step before then. Further details
- On 1 May 2020 the initial nationwide lockdown measures were lifted. The minimum distance of one metre must continue to be observed in public places. When entering indoor public places, a face mask covering the nose and mouth must be worn.
- Here you will find the latest numbers on coronavirus infections in Tirol.