Located on a plateau on the outskirts of Höfen, a village close to the large town of Reutte, this holiday apartment suitable for wheelchair users offers fabulous views of the Hahnenkamm mountain and is therefore the perfect base for an enjoyable holiday.
Tip and ideas on holidays for wheelchair users
- Access to this holiday apartment is easy for wheelchair users thanks to ramps, stairlifts and hydraulic platforms which can be used by disabled visitors without assistance.
- The holiday apartment is located on the ground floor. Thanks to a small ramp it is possible for wheelchair users to access all areas including the balcony.
- The main rooms in the flat are also equipped for blind guests and those with impaired vision.
- The large bedrooms contain hospital-style beds as well as a commode in the bathroom and other facilities for guests with diabilities.
- There are lots of paths and trails near the apartments suitable for wheelchair users. Try the Lech Cycle Path, one of the longest bike routes in Tirol.
- In winter there are excellent pistes for monoskiers in the quality-approved Hahnenkamm resort as well as larger ski resorts in the Tirolean Zugspitz Arena and the Tannheimer Tal Valley around 30 minutes away.