Run by the Moser family, the Wildbachhof is located in the beautiful Alpbachtal Valley and offers wheelchair-accessible accommodation. The hotel is just a few minutes from the centre of Alpbach but at the same time offers guests peace and quiet in lush green surroundings.
Tips and ideas on holidays for wheelchair users
- The hotel has eight wheelchair-accessible holiday apartments for between four and ten guests. The car park is located in front of the building, making it easy to leave your car right outside the Wildbachhof.
- There is the option of a special hospital-style bed in each living unit. Further disability-friendly facilities include a commode and a hoist.
- The Alpbachtal Valley is ideal for wheelchair users. Cable cars at the Reitherkogelbahn and Gondelbahn are wheelchair-accessible in both summer and winter.
- There are tarmaced trails to the Luegergraben, Greitergraben, and the Zeilenweg. All three offer fine views of the landscape.
- Wheelchair users who enjoy winter sports can book courses with trained monoski instructors. Monoskis can be hired from the Wildbachhof itself.
- The cable cars of the Alpbachtaler Bergbahnen make it quick and easy for wheelchair users to reach the top of the mighty Wiedersberger Horn mountain. Please let the team at the cable cars know in advance and they will be happy to help you with any assistance you may need.
Click here to book your stay in one of Tirol's quality-approved accommodation providers for wheelchair-friendly holidays.