The magnificent route travels across the western part of Tannheimer Tal valley, stretching up to the border area of Tirol and Bavaria in close vicinity to Oberjoch saddle. Here you reach the "green line" border region towards Bavaria's Vilstal and Pfronten.
- Most parts of this intermediate cycling route – covering 44 kilometers and a total of 500 meters altitude gain – travel along convenient asphalt trails.
- Scenic Vils mountain brook accompanies you all day long, coupled with breathtaking views of the Tannheim and Allgäu Alps.
- From Pfronten an idyllic cycleway takes you on the shores of the Vils mountain brook to the village of Vils and further on to Reutte in Tirol.
- This stage features no major difficulties or challenges as the well-marked and easy trail can always be found in close vicinity to the valley bottom.
- A loop tour is available as well if you continue from Reutte towards Lechtal valley to Weißenbach and up again to Tannheimer Tal.