A short 8-kilometer long stage travels past "Zwischentoren", a region of outstanding natural beauty between Fernpass and Ehrenberg Castle Ruins located above Reutte. Asphalt side roads and excellent forest trails across Klausenwald feature 140 meters of altitude gain.
- A perfectly signposted cycle path leads from Weißenbach across the river Lech (bridge), and further on towards the hamlet of Rieden, Klausenwald and finally to Heiterwang.
- This stage can be perfectly combined with many other scenic routes in the surroundings: from Weißenbach via Reutte and Pfronten into Tannheimer Tal valley – back again along the historic Via Salina.
- For a day tour the following loop is recommended: Weißenbach, Reutte, Ehrenberg castle ruins, Klause, Hochschanz castle ruins, Klausboden, back to Weißenbach.
- One of the most popular ascending routes to Tannheimer Tal leads along Gaichtpass Road which has a lot of traffic on weekends(!).
- A shortcut takes you from lovely Weißenbach via Rieden and Klausboden directly to Heiterwang.