Add to Travel Guide
Use the star icon to add this page to your reminder list and create your own personal Tirol Travel Guide.
Superb views of pristine Lake Achensee and the mighty peaks of the Karwendel Mountains combine to make every round of golf here truly enjoyable and memorable.
- Crystal-clear Lake Achensee, the Karwendel Massif, a fairway that winds between ancient trees, and quaint wooden shacks are integral elements of the Golf- und Landclub Achensee.
- The golf course, which was upgraded to 18-holes a couple years back, is located in the town of Pertisau.
- Despite the golf course’s location at 1000 meters above sea level it offers relatively gentle holes combined with more demanding challenges.
- The golf course boasts a beautiful clubhouse and a dual-ended driving range.
- Other facilities include two chipping greens, one putting green and numerous covered tee station. And on a not-so-good golf day the marvelous views of Lake Achensee and the rugged Karwendel Mountains make up for any bad shots.