Set against the backdrop of the stunning Lienz Dolomits, Lavant boasts a 36-hole championship course that is cone of the most enjoyable and picturesque in Austria.
- Surrounded by pristine nature with marshlands, biotopes, and a healthy fauna and flora, the golf course has a modern design that is on the cutting edge of conservation.
- The city of Lienz has a Mediterranean feel to it that adds to the overall golfing experience.
- The championship course is located in the valley and offers two different 18-hole course options.
- The golf course also features a driving range open and covered tee stations, sand bunkers, and chipping and pitching greens.
- The club restaurant and the "Restaurant am Golfplatz" offer great food and superb views of the golf course and the Lienz Dolomites.