Golf has been played here in Kitzbühel, near the beautiful Kaps Castle, since 1955. The neighbouring Golfclub Kitzbühel has been voted Austria's Best Golf Course on several occasions at the World Golf Awards and is the oldest golf club in Kitzbühel.
- The Golfclub Kitzbühel is the oldest of Kitzbühel’s four golf clubs.
- Located on Kitzbühel’s sunny side and amid stunning mountain scenery, the golf course offers superb views of the city below.
- The impeccable 9-hole course with its two island greens (Hcp. –36) and the natural beauty of the surroundings make golfing here a truly enjoyable experience.
- The Grand SPA Resort A-Rosa complements the splendor of the golf course, which lies tucked away from traffic. Water and trees are integral components of the golf course and add to its challenge.
- The resort, the club house, the lakes with the island greens and the old castle wall combine to create a one-of-a-kind PGA-rated golf course that is worthwhile visiting even for non-golfers.
- The golf house restaurant is open year round and serves a wide range of international cuisine, accompanied by fine wines by the glass.