This fantastic 9-hole course with two island greens is located next to the A-Rosa Resort and offers great golfing for players of all levels.
- The Golfclub Kitzbühel is the oldest of Kitzbühel’s four golf clubs.
- Located on Kitzbühel’s sunny side and amid stunning mountain scenery, the golf course offers superb views of the city below.
- The impeccable 9-hole course with its two island greens (Hcp. –36) and the natural beauty of the surroundings make golfing here a truly enjoyable experience.
- The Grand SPA Resort A-Rosa complements the splendor of the golf course, which lies tucked away from traffic. Water and trees are integral components of the golf course and add to its challenge.
- The resort, the club house, the lakes with the island greens and the old castle wall combine to create a one-of-a-kind PGA-rated golf course that is worthwhile visiting even for non-golfers.
- The golf house restaurant is open year round and serves a wide range of international cuisine, accompanied by fine wines by the glass.