The golf course is in an idyllic location amid gently rolling hills between the Hahnenkamm Mountain, the Wilder Kaiser Massif and the Kitzbüheler Horn Mountain.
- The Golfplatz Kitzbühel-Schwarzsee-Reith has always held a special allure for golfers from all over.
- Located amid the Kitzbühel Alps and surrounded by mountain ranges, forests and meadows, the course offers a great mix of water hazards, flat fairways and hilly holes.
- Thanks to its nicely balanced mix of terrain, the Kitzbühel-Schwarzsee-Reith Golf Course appeals to golfers of all levels.
- The 500-meter long and challenging opening hole is followed by the course’s most difficult hole: Par 4. Other highlights include Par 3 hole 16, and the "mouse trap" that is played across a chasm.
- The clubhouse boasts a beautiful sun terrace overlooking Astberg Mountain, Rauher Kopf Peak and the Wilder Kaiser Massif.