Beautiful nature and a friendly atmosphere combine to create a superb golfing experience in the Alps.
- 18-holes, Par 72, 6550 metres and spectacular panorama views: the Mieminger Plateau golf course was upgraded to a championship course in August 2008 and is challenging to golfers of all levels.
- The approx. 70-hectar golf course was designed by Keith Preston and boasts 18 holes amid a beautiful pine forest.
- Set against a stunning mountain backdrop, the wide fairways are optimal for most golfers and are often photographed by visitors. With its fast greens and challenging fairways, the par 58 short course entices the beginning golfer but also engages the more accomplished one.
- Set against the mighty Mieminger Mountain Range in the North, and wide open to the South and the West, the golf course affords stunning panorama views that make golfing a truly unique experience here.
- The "Greenvieh" clubhouse is a great place to relax over a good food and wine.