"Come and play": the Olympia Golfclub Igls is open to the public and requires no club membership.
- The 9-hole course at the foot of the Patscherkofel Mountain offers an enjoyable challenge for everyone – from novices to low handicappers.
- The close proximity to Innsbruck lends itself to a quick round after work.
- The course (Par 58) is open to all on a “pay and play” basis. All players with Platzreife course permission are welcome. No club membership required.
- Well-protected greens and countless water hazards make this course as challenging as it is beautiful. The expansive driving range boasts 40 tee stations on one level. The Golf Mile allows for the golfer to work on every aspect of the game.
- The first-class clubhouse boasts a spa area, massages, a sundeck overlooking the surrounding mountains, and an excellent restaurant.