Add to Travel Guide
Use the star icon to add this page to your reminder list and create your own personal Tirol Travel Guide.
The HikersHotels*Tirol combine the rugged, wild character of Tirol with an infrastructure that allows visitors to interact with the mountain environment in a myriad of ways.
After a day of adventure among the soaring peaks at the Heart of the Alps, HikersHotels*Tirol are just the kind of hotels you want to return to, places where you can relax and feel truly at home. The 14 three and four star HikersHotels*Tirol offer alpine luxury mixed with authentic Tirolean hospitality and are ideal base camps for your next Tirol walking adventure. Most hotels are family owned and operated and have been offering comprehensive services to avid walkers for more than 15 years.
At one of the HikersHotels*Tirol, you can experience recreation and adventure all year round, whether you are a powder hound or a summer explorer. HikersHotels*Tirol elevate traditional “mountain cuisine” by transforming simple, home-style favorites into flavorful, seasonally-infused dishes. Many of these places have been awarded as „Tirolean Inn” or „Organic Hotel“. Guests will discover a delectable assortment of appetizers and shared plates – perfect for gathering new strength after a day in the mountains.
HikersHotels*Tirol Special Services:
HikersHotels*Tirol are especially committed to meet the special needs and requirements of avid hikers:
- You'll be in safe and competent hands with highly trained and experienced Tirolean Mountain Guides who know every inch of the surrounding scenery and who are keen to share their knowledge.
- Guided walks & hikes are led at least three times a week. Hiking trails begin outside your door and continue into some of the world's most spectacular outdoor lands.
- Walks are held in all weathers and do not require a minimum number of participants; however, outdoor programs will be canceled if weather conditions create a potential hazard for participants.
- If you prefer to venture out on your own instead of joining a guided walk, HikersHotels*Tirol will provide you with all the necessary information and detailed and cross-referenced maps and guides, both for your safety’s and enjoyment’s sake.
- Hiker’s gear such as trekking poles, day packs, drinking flasks, rain gear or first-aid kits are available for free at all HikersHotels*Tirol.
- Special jovial gatherings are organized once a week to get like-minded together. You'll be provided with valuable information on equipment, safety, recommendations and tour suggestions.