This stage boasts memorable experiences for all senses. Deeply rooted history and cultural highlights with the mighty 3000-meter tall peaks of Virgental Valley as lovely backdrop. Hikers with an eye for little details can indulge in the area's rich fauna and flora along the scenic route.
- The hiking trail offers uninterrupted views of the area's highlights: for example, the 1000-year old St. Nicholas Church in Ganz or the mighty 3000-meter tall peaks of Virgental Valley.
- Virgen's fields and alpine pastures feature an extremely rich fauna and flora - among them 450 species of beetles, 246 butterflies, 53 different types of birds, 37 snails and 20 different mammal species. Nature and wildlife obsevation makes a great adventure for the whole family!
- A 20-minute walk takes you to the Rabenstein Castle Ruins located above Virgen. Dating back to the 12th century, today the mighty building has already fallen into decay.
- One of the stage's special highlights: hikers can explore the fantastic „Trail of Senses“ leading through a natural area of dry stone walls, bushes and shrubs, hay barns, meadows and pasturelands, flower-strewn fields, dry grasslands, mountain brooks and marshlands.
- This stage has no major difficulties and is suitable for children from 7 years. But take care on the precipitous footpath located above Isel River!