Contact
Pfarrkirche Mariä Namen
Jungholz
6691 Jungholz
4356756225
sr-tannheimertal@aon.at
http://www.pfarren-tannheimertal.at/
Parish Church of Mary Name
The Jungholz parish church was built in 1714 and expanded in the years 1739 to 1743. In 1781, the church was equipped with a ceiling fresco showing Mary as the giver of grace. In 1788, the church was solemnly consecrated in honor of Mary by the Prince Bishop of Augsburg, Clemens Wenzelslaus. In 1970 the new organ was purchased. The church was renovated in 1994/95 and is now completed. Opening hours: daily
Pfarrkirche Mariä Namen
Jungholz
6691 Jungholz
4356756225
sr-tannheimertal@aon.at
http://www.pfarren-tannheimertal.at/