Many hotels and guesthouses in Tirol specialise in welcoming families and create a friendly atmosphere where guests of all ages will feel at home.
The quality-approved family accommodation providers in Tirol are specialists in welcoming families with children. Child-friendly services and infrastructure ensure that youngsters of all ages and interests will find plenty to see and do, giving their parents the chance to relax.
- Criteria which quality-approved family accommodation providers must meet include having both an indoor and an outdoor play area. Many places also offer a childcare service in order to give parents a little time alone.
- Safe location away from busy roads; secure play area, garden and entrance
- Large family double rooms (suitable for at least three people) or family apartments (at least two separate rooms)
- Family-friendly facilities in family rooms and apartments (children's bed linen, secure power sockets, stool in the bathroom, storage space in the bathroom) and in the dining area (highchairs, children's meals at accommodation with half-board, crayons at the table)
- Cots and baby packages for children aged 0-3 years
- (Heated) storage rooms for winter and summer sports equipment
- Recommendations and information about family-friendly activities in the area (infrastructure, days out, activities organised by the tourism board, etc.)