Many hotels and guesthouses in Tirol specialise in welcoming families and create a friendly atmosphere where guests of all ages will feel at home.
Family holidays in Tirol promise three things: plenty of fresh mountain air, lots of great activities and hearty local food to suit every taste.
The quality-approved family accommodation providers in Tirol are specialists in welcoming families with children. Child-friendly services and infrastructure ensure that youngsters of all ages and interests will find plenty to see and do, giving their parents the chance to relax.
Holidays in Tirol – quality-approved family accommodation
Criteria which quality-approved family accommodation providers must meet include having both an indoor and an outdoor play area. Many places also offer a childcare service in order to give parents a little time alone. In the 16 family regions children and teenagers will find a huge range of attractions.
Here are the criteria in detail:
- Safe location away from busy roads; secure play area, garden and entrance
- Large family double rooms (suitable for at least three people) or family apartments (at least two separate rooms)
- Family-friendly facilities in family rooms and apartments (children's bed linen, secure power sockets, stool in the bathroom, storage space in the bathroom)
- Cots and baby packages for children aged 0-3 years
- Family-friendly facilities in the dining area (highchairs, children's meals at accommodation with half-board, crayons at the table)
- Indoor play area
- (Heated) storage rooms for winter and summer sports equipment
- Recommendations and information about family-friendly activities in the area (infrastructure, days out, activities organised by the tourism board, etc.)