The family-run Hotel Sonnenhof enjoys a fabulous location in Pertisau on the shores of Lake Achensee. The region has a huge range of outdoor activities in both summer and winter, while the pool and sauna area is the perfect place to relax.
Tips and ideas for wheelchair users on holiday
- The Hotel Sonnenhof has received an award for its wheelchair-friendly facilities, rooms and apartments.
- The dining area, bar, terrace and garden are all wheelchair-accessible. Thanks to the hotel's spacious lift, all floors can be reached by wheelchair users quickly and easily.
- The hotel has dedicated parking spaces for disabled guests and ramps at the entrance to make accessing the hotel in a wheelchair easy.
- The hotel is known for its excellent food. The day starts with a healthy and hearty breakfast buffet and concludes with a fine evening meal. The kitchen team will be happy to take into account any special dietary requests or needs guests may have.
- Enjoy a relaxing drink in the ESSBAR with its roaring fire.
- The friendly and polite staff will ensure that guests enjoy their stay in Pertisau.
- There are a number of wheelchair-friendly paths and trails in the region such as the one to the Falzthurnalm hut. Handbikers will enjoy exploring the cycle paths in the region such as the one from Pertisau to Achenkirch.
- In winter there is a small ski resort catering for monoskiers as well as a cross-country skiing trail next to the hotel.