The family-run Hotel Waidachhof is a three-star accommodation in Kössen, a beautiful hiking and skiing area in the Kaiserwinkel region of Tirol. Outdoor enthusiasts will find plenty to keep them busy, from a golf course and hiking trails in summer to perfectly groomed ski slopes in winter. The hotel is wheelchair-accessible and also suitable for guests suffering from allergies.
Tips and ideas on holidays for wheelchair users
- The hotel has a wide range of rooms suitable for wheelchair users. These include the Pine Suite, Family Suite and Junior Suite (doors 80cm wide) as well as smaller rooms which can still be used by wheelchair users with good mobility (wheelchairs must be no wider than 62cm).
- The head chef uses mainly local produce. Please feel free to tell the kitchen staff about any dietary requirments or preferences.
- The hotel has a large spa area including a pinewood sauna, a steam room, a hydro-massage bed, an indoor swimming pool and a gym.
- In summer there is no better place to relax than the large garden.
- Both in summer and winter there are plenty of outdoor activities in the surrounding region which are accessible for wheelchair users, such as a handbike ride to the nearby Walchsee lake.