Enjoying a fabulous location on the shores of Lake Achensee, surounded by 70,000m² of open pastures and meadows, the four-star Hotel Wiesenhof has a spa and gym area accessible for wheelchair users as well as many activities in the surrounding region.
Tips and ideas for wheelchair users on holiday
- Just two minutes from Lake Achensee and five minutes from the cable cars of the Karwendel-Bergbahn, the Hotel Wiesenhof is an ideal base camp for outdoor enthusiasts keen to explore the region around Lake Achensee.
- There are three hotel rooms immediately next to the wheelchair-friendly bathroom. Fifteen further rooms in the hotel are also suitable for wheelchair users with good mobility.
- The hotel has a large spa area which can be easily accessed in a wheelchair.
- During the summer months there are wheelchair-friendly paths and trails into the Karwendeltäler valleys and handbike rides such as that from Pertisau to Achenkirch.
- In winter there is a cross-country skiing trail and a ski piste close to the hotel.
Click here to book your stay in this quality-approved accommodation for wheelchair users.