During your cross-country ski holiday, you want quick access to information, like which of the trails is open, or which is the best route for beginners? Where can you hire the best equipment, or a refresher course for skaters? You will receive competent advice and support at any of the around 100 quality-approved cross-country ski lodgings in the region.
This winter, take a cross country ski vacation at a quality approved accommodation for Nordic skiers in Tirol for the perfect winter trip. All certified lodging properties are subject to regular quality checks according to special criteria. Above all, they are committed to offer excellent accommodations and to meet the special needs and requirements of avid cross country skiers with a variety of special amenities:
- The nearest access point to a cross country ski trail is less than three kilometers out from the accommodation.
- From fresh fruit and protein-packed delicacies to fiber-rich mueslis, the energizing breakfasts will boost your skiing performance while keeping you full on the go.
- There’s a safe lock up for your skis and a workshop area with waxing and tuning equipment (tuning and waxing bench or table, wax iron, base repair stick, scraper, brush, screwdriver).
- Washing machine and drier for cross country ski gear are available for your convenience or a laundry and drying service is offered for a small fee.
- Nordic Skier’s Information Corner, providing guidebooks of the area, trail maps, information on instruction and equipment rentals, schedules and opening hours of gondolas and public transportation, and winter sports and cross country ski magazines.
- Daily weather forecasts provide you with all the necessary information to venture out.
- Booking your perfect cross country ski vacation is easy: All accommodations for Nordic skiers are bookable online.
- On the lodgings' websites you'll be provided with valuable information on your destination to plan ahead.