This route makes a truly varied day out thanks to two ascents and one downhill track. During this scenic tour you discover not only the "most beautiful end of Tirol" but you can also refresh sore muscles in crystal clear mountain water – as you follow the scenic trail along Brandenberger Ache mountain brook.
- Start this day tour next to Kaiserhaus on Brandenberger Ache mountain brook, a 22-kilometer long side river of the Inn.
- The first ascent has 400 meters of altitude gain and takes you along nice forest roads to scenic Steinberg am Rofan. Not without reason this part of the stage is nicknamed "most beautiful end of Tirol".
- Enjoy the stunning Alpine scenery to the full on this 10-kilometer track without altitude change. Great insights and wonderful views await you on this truly pleasant stage.
- The trail leads on 500 meters of altitude gain up to splendid Gufferthütte located at 1475 meters above sea level, the day's destination.
- A short but rough gravel path takes you downhill until you get to the leisurely cycleway along the shore of Brandenberger Ache mountain brook.
- If you need something refreshing just open your eyes: the crystal clear mountain waters of Brandenberger Ache make a perfect rest stop for sore legs.
- This adventure-filled 40.5-kilometer long route takes you back to Kaiserhaus.