From Kufstein on the River Inn you continue towards the lovely lake region in the foothills of Kaisergebirge Mountain Massif, where you reach the village of Kössen after 33 kilometers. This stage of intermediate difficulty leads across flower-strewn meadows and deep green forests surrounded by the mighty summits of the Kaiser Mountains.
- Highlights in a row right at the beginning of the stage: a ferryboat takes you across the River Inn! As an alternative starting point you can also choose the train station in Kiefersfelden.
- In the marvelous foothills of Zahmer Kaiser Massif you follow quiet side roads and secluded little villages spread all over the rural area.
- Leaving behind Durchholzen, a steep ascent of 350 meters altitude gain takes bikers to Gwirchtalm. The next part is a lovely downhill section through Habersautal to Lake Walchsee - make a dive into the refreshing water!
- At Lake Walchsee you find a small alpine marshland area with rare fauna and flora.
- From Lake Walchsee you reach the end of the stage in Kössen within approximately one hour.
Highlights in a row right at the beginning of the stage: a ferryboat takes you across the River Inn! As an alternative starting point you can also…