This easy bike ride is suitable for all the family. While cycling through the diverse scenery you can enjoy shady forests and meadows in full bloom. After 1 hour and 45 minutes in the saddle you will reach your destination.
- Shortly after the start in Kirchberg children can enjoy exploring an exciting playground in the forest.
- A special treat awaits near Aschau – refreshing Kneipp water with a Kneipp pool, a children’s Kneipp pool, a large playground and a barefoot adventure trail. The ideal place to re-charge your batteries!
- There is another opportunity to cool off at the idyllic waterfall in Aschau.
- On a visit to the Kasplatztl you can watch how cheese is made and sample the delicious produce.
- Stop off at the Alpengasthof Labalm for a healthy and filling meal. The inn is a member of Brixentaler KochArt, an association of local inns and guesthouses that use ingredients from regional farmers and producers.