Golfing makes for a great way to enjoy the scenic beauty of the Kaiserwinkl-Kössen region!
- Set amid lush meadows, dark-green forests and the rugged Kaiser Mountains, the 18-hole course of Kaiserwinkl Golfclub Kössen is a true alpine gem.
- The golf course is located in the Kaiserwinkel’s flat area and provides superb panorama views, a tranquil atmosphere and beautiful nature.
- The partly narrow fairways and well-placed greens require accurate tee shots.
- The golf course is dotted with old trees and follows the terrain’s natural contours and features several carefully-positioned water obstacles.
- Golfclub Kössen is known for its unique nature setting as well as its relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- The club hosts many tournaments and social events that add to the excitement of golfing here.