Nature, exercise and friends: this is what golfing in Seefeld-Wildmoos is all about!
- The golf course in Seefeld-Wildmoos offers a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere amid beautiful nature.
- The 18-hole course, which was designed 40 years ago by architect Donald Harradine, is a member of “Leading Golf Courses Austria” and harmoniously blends with the surrounding Wildmoos Nature Preserve.
- Located at 1300 meters above sea level and surrounded by pristine pasturelands, the golf course offers a challenging game in a quiet nature setting. Despite the hilly site, the course is very walkable and only few holes play uphill.
- The course is friendly to high handicappers, yet challenging to single digit golfers.
- The views of the often-photographed Karwendel- and Wetterstein Mountains make golfing here a unique experience. The same views can also be enjoyed from the clubhouse terrace.