The Golfclub Walchsee-Moarhof is in a unique nature setting amid the Schwemm, a pristine alpine moor.
- The Walchsee golf club is located next to the 4-star Golf- & Sporthotel Moarhof.
- Situated amid a stunning Alpine moor landscape, the Schwemm, the 9-hole golf course and practice facility in Walchsee in the Kaiserwinkl region make golfing an unforgettable experience.
- The superb views of the Zahmer Kaiser, a small mountain range in the Kitzbüheler Alps, ensure an enjoyable round of golf for all skill levels.
- The course provides for a fun golf experience for novice golfers and advanced golfers who want to perfect their play.
- The golf course is open to the public. All green-fee players with Platzreife course permission are welcome. No club membership required.
- The alpine surroundings, the friendly club restaurant with sundeck, and the Golf- und Sporthotel Moarhof provide space and quiet to relax before or after a game.