Along this fun and educational nature trail in Lermoos there are seven information stations teaching children and adults alike about the nature, flora and fauna of the Grubigstein mountain. With a treehouse, a biotope and a viewing tower, topics such as animals, habitats and plant communities are addressed. The nature trail is accessed from the mid-way terminal of the Grubigstein gondola, at an elevation of 1,338 metres. It passes the top terminal of the Hochmoosexpress lift and winds its way down to Lermoos along a forest and meadow path.
Top of Grubigsteinbahn cable car
Bottom of Grubigsteinbahn cable car
Total hiking time
- Wheelchair-accessible Hiking Route
- Circular hike
easy (hiking trails)
Vertical metres downhill 339m
Best time of year
* These are approximate values and recommendations. Please take your personal fitness level, technical ability and the current weather conditions into account. Tirol Werbung cannot guarantee that the information provided is correct and accepts no liability.
- Accessible using public transport
Car park at bottom of the Grubigsteinbahn cable car
Places serving food & drink
- Brettlalm (mid-May until late October)
- Various locations in Lermoos
The trail begins at the top of the Grubigsteinbahn cable car. It leads past the top of the Hochmoosexpress lifts along forest and meadows paths down to the bottom of the auf Grubigsteinbahn cable car.