Lake Achensee is the largest lake in Tirol and enjoys a fabulous location nestled between the Karwendel and Rofan Mountains. One of the best ways to enjoy the natural jewel is on a cruise across the lake.
- Situated in the Lake Achensee holiday region, Tirol's largest lake is an ideal place for active and relaxing holidays. Activities include hiking, swimming, Nordic walking, mountain biking and even paragliding.
- Many of these sports can be combined with a cruise. For example, why not walk or ride along a section of the shore before hopping on a boat and heading back to your accommodation?
- The Achenseeschifffahrt, the company responsible for cruises on the lake, has five boats of different sizes and capacities.
- Six stops are dotted along the shoreline: Pertisau, Seespitz, Buchau, Achenseehof, Scholastika and Gaisalm. The Gaisalm stop is on the western shore of the lake and can only be reached on foot or by boat.
- As well as the standard connections between the stops there are also special evening cruises as well as special themed cruises with music, dancing and fine food.
Situated in the Lake Achensee holiday region, Tirol's largest lake is an ideal place for active and relaxing holidays. Activities include…