Located at the foot of the mighty Dolomites, just two kilometres from Lienz, the friendly and welcoming Ferienhotel Laserz enjoys a beautiful position amidst lush meadows.
Tips and ideas on holidays for wheelchair users
- Some of the hotel's larger rooms have been adapted to meet the needs of wheelchair users. One room has been designed with wheelchair users in mind. All the living units have a large balcony which can be accessed in a wheelchair.
- Soak up the sun on the hotel's large terrace or make the most of the sunbathing lawn.
- Active holidaymakers will find handbike rides, wheelchair-friendly hikes and plenty of winter sports as well. One of the most popular walks in summer is to the Bad Jungbrunn near the hotel.
- The Iseltal Cycle Path and Drautal Cycle Path towards the village of Oberdrauburg are both suitable for handbikes.
- The spa area welcomes wheelchair users, though not all facilities are wheelchair-accessible.
- The hotel bar and restaurant are the perfect place to relax after a long day out and about in the fresh mountain air.
Click here to book a stay in this quality-approved accommodation for wheelchair users.