With unmatched Christmas illuminations on houses in the medieval town center of Hall, you will enjoy echoes of the magic of Christmas past. Share in the magic of Christmas as storytellers, fire artists and carolers take you to discover excitement, mystery and music at the Hall Advent Market.
The closer Christmas comes, the more the house fronts of Hall’s Upper Town Square take on a holiday theme and the more and more bright lights add to the spirit-filled atmosphere of the season. The charming medieval old town of Hall makes an inspirational statement with its unmatched Christmas illuminations on houses in the town center.
The enjoyable atmosphere of Advent Season wouldn’t be the same without the excitement of family fun and entertainment, so Hall has laid on a program of traditional seasonal events: The sound of wind playing, enjoyed with a generous sprinkling of cheering carols will get everyone into the Christmas spirit. Little ones can ride through the historic lanes and alleys on the back of friendly ponies. With storytelling and fire shows, there’s plenty to keep the little ones (or the young at heart!) happy.
Hall Advent Market Highlights
- Play to celebrate the 200th anniversary of “Silent Night, Holy Night”: November 22, 2019 at 6:00pm
- Wind playing and choirs performing carols daily at 6:00pm; additionally at 7:00pm on Fridays and at 5:00pm on Saturdays & Sundays (at Stubenhaus Building)
- Kids programs with storytelling, fire shows, festive craft making and more, daily from 5:00pm
- St Nicholas and his entourage will arrive in the Old Town of Hall on the evening of December 6 at 5:30pm, bringing sweet gifts to the well-behaved little girls and boys
- Run for charity at the Hall Star Money Run on December 08 at 7:00pm