Whether you are looking for distinctive hand-made gifts, stocking up your cupboards or simply soaking up the atmosphere, the Seefeld Christmas Market will make your Christmas shopping sparkle.
Beginning November 29, 2019, the traditional and romantic Christmas Market stretches across the pedestrianized main street in the heart of Seefeld and offers a unique shopping experience for visitors of all ages with its fair of various crafters, artists, gift shops and gastronomic surprises. Indulge in gingerbread and mulled wine, listen to traditional wind playing, and sing along to Christmas carols while finding that special present. A rich variety of traditional entertainment will keep the young ones amused, including carriage rides on Sundays and the Angel’s Post Office, which is open Fridays to Sundays. Get into the Christmas feeling!
Seefeld Advent & Christmas Market Highlights:
- Opening of the the traditional and romantic Christmas Market with Angel’s Post on the the pedestrianized main street of Seefeld: November 29, 2019 from 2:00pm to 9:00pm
- Huge Krampus Run in Seefeld and After Show Party at Kur Park: November 29, 2019 at 7:00pm
- Leutasch Chapel Advent: Fridays and Saturdays during Advent Season at 5:00pm
- Christmas Cookie Baking for little ones at the Siglu: Saturdays from 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- Pony Riding for little ones on the Christmas Market: Sundays from 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- St. Nicholas and his entourage will arrive in Seefeld on the evening of December 06, 2019 at 6:00pm, bringing sweet gifts to the well-behaved little girls and boys
- Advent Carriage Rides for little ones: Sundays at 3:00pm
- Concert given by the Wind Ensemble of the Seefeld Brass Band on the Village Square: December 01, 2019 at 5:00pm
- Advent Market of the Scharnitz Arts and Culture Association at the Music Pavilion of Scharnitz: December 01, 2019 from 11:00am to 7:00pm
- Seefeld Krampus Show with After Show Party at Kur Park: December 06, 2019 at 7:00pm
- ”The Sights & Sounds of Christmas in the Mountains” featuring Eva Lind, Semino Rossi, Petra Frey and Die Granaten: December 10 to 12, 2019; Buy Tickets Online
- Leutasch Advent Market at the Music Pavilion in Weidach: December 08 & 15, 2019 at 4:00pm