’Tis the beautiful season in St. Johann: With cookie baking, puppet theaters & warming fires, there’s plenty to keep the little ones (or the young at heart!) happy—and to get truly into the Christmas spirit.
Whether you are looking for distinctive hand-made gifts, stocking up your cupboards or simply soaking up the atmosphere, the unique St. Johann Christmas Market will make your Christmas shopping sparkle. Indulge in gingerbread, mulled wine and local seasonal specialties and sing along to Christmas carols while finding that special present. Set under the fantastic Christmas lights, the tiny market offers a unique shopping experience for visitors of all ages with its fair of various crafters, artists, gift shops, concerts and gastronomic surprises. A rich variety of traditional entertainment will keep the young and old ones amused in St. Johann. They will create delightful Christmas decorations and presents, learn about local traditions from Cornelia, the forest woman, bake Christmas cookies and goodies and enjoy storytelling by Hans.
St. Johann Christmas Market Highlights:
- Seasonal craft making for little ones: Fridays from 2:00pm to 3:30pm
- Seasonal tradition experience with Cornelia, the forest woman: December 09, 16 and 23, 2022 from 4:30pm to 6:00pm
- Tour guided by the storyteller: Saturdays at 4:30pm and at 5:30pm
- Atmospheric Advent Concerts: Fridays & Saturdays at 6:00pm
- Christmas Cookie baking for little ones: Sundays from 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- Concert with Gordon Murray Loy: Sundays from 3:30pm to 5:30pm
Whether you are looking for distinctive hand-made gifts, stocking up your cupboards or simply soaking up the atmosphere, the unique St. Johann…