This pleasant loop tour follows perfectly maintained cycle paths and side roads, featuring 900 meters of altitude gain. The route is rated easy as there are no strenuous uphill sections but only gently ascending stages. Countless quaint inns and huts ideal for a rest stop are spread all over the route. And lovely Lake Pillersee makes a great spot for a refreshing dive into the water!
- Popular loop tour starting in the village center of Fieberbrunn: follow the main road eastwards for about 200 meters, then turn left towards „Schönau-Pertrach“.
- The leisurely trail travels through Fieberbrunn's hamlet of Pertrach, further on to St. Johann's village part of Reitham and via Oberhofen and Niederhofen to Moosen. Along Kitzbühler Ache river shore you pedal towards Erpfendorf.
- Once arrived in Erpfendorf's village center, you turn right in direction of St. Ulrich am Pillersee where you are warmly invited to take a refreshing swim.
- The route continues through Wiesental: a forest trail leads past Lake Wiesensee - another great opportunity to enjoy a dive into the water. Afterwards you reach the Warminger hamlets near Hochfilzen.
- Return on mountain bike route „252 Buchensteinwand Loop Trail“ which takes you back to Fieberbrunn's hamlet of Pertrach and the trailhead.