Located between the town of Fieberbrunn and the craggy peaks of the Steinplatte mountains in Waidring, the Pillerseetal Valley is perfect for families. Highlights range from the geological remains of an ancient ocean to fantastic family games like the interactive family adventure ‚The Steinbergking’s Mystery‘e – there is so much to see, do and explore.
The Wildseeloder, which towers high above Fieberbrunn, has been named one of Tirol's "family mountains" thanks to its outstanding facilities for children like an adventure trail, the high-speed summer rollercoaster known as "Timok's Coaster", a high-rope adventure area in the forest, rock climbing routes for all ages and a dedicated animal-watching zone where visitors can see stag deer in their natural habitat. Embark on an adventure! Dexterity, logical thinking and working together as a team are all key to solving the Secret of the King of Steinberg, a fun adventure trail comprising eight stations. Nearby Waidring is home to the Triassic Park with its fascinating geological history, while in St. Jakob there is an outdoor adventure park with the highest family rollercoaster in Austria. After all that action, there is no better place to relax than in the rock climbing area at Wiesensee or on an exotic llama trekking adventure in Fieberbrunn.
Highlights of the free weekly activity programme
From the end of June until early September, children and teenagers can enjoy lots of great outdoor adventures from Monday to Friday as part of the weekly activity programme.
- Exciting! Set out on a quest to solve the mystery surrounding the Lost Treasure of the Rocky Mountains (Mondays from :30, St. Ulrich am Pillersee)
- Surprising! Wendelin the Water Flea will accompany you on a day full of action and adventure (Tuesdays from 9:30, Waidring)
- Organic! Children and parents learn about where our food comes from (Wednesdays from 9:30, Fieberbrunn)
- Explore: Disvover the sweet world of Line the Bee (Thursdays from 9:30, Fieberbrunn)
- Nerve-jangling! Visit to the high-rope adventure park in Fieberbrunn followed by a cosy campfire (Fridays from 9:30)