The Culinary Way of St. James is a unique dining experience that celebrates the awesome beauty of nature and the rich talent of culinary artisans that complement the unique, secluded settings of six Paznaun Valley mountain huts.
The 13th Culinary Way of St. James will be officially kicked-off on July 09, 2022 with a walk to Friedrichshafener Hut high above Galtür.
Five award-winning chefs and uprising talents from Tirol create delicious contemporary cuisine with a Tirolean accent on local mountain lodges. The celebrity chefs will join hikers on their way to their lodge where they will prepare their dish. Find out how finest, locally sourced ingredients and six local celebrity chefs are making the valley’s cuisine tastier than ever:
- July 09, 2022: Benjamin Parth, Friedrichshafener Hut in Galtür
- July 23, 2022: Martin Sieberer, Almstüberl in Kappl
- August 20, 2022: Patrick Raass, Heidelberger Hut in Ischgl
- August 27, 2022: Andreas Spitzer, Ascher Hut in See
- September 10, 2022: Young Chefs of Paznaun, Jamtal Hut in Galtür
- September 17, 2022: Hermann Huber, Faulbrunnalm in Galtür
All summer long, hikers can taste the crème de la crème of epicurean delights at these on-mountain eateries, all under Paznaun Valley’s brilliant Alpine skies.
In addition to the hikes, there will be particularly enjoyable moments down in the valley as well: The “Culinary Summer Nights” prepared by the award-winning chefs. Learn More.